We're happy to introduce our new range of Premium 100 gate valves
Premium 100 gate valves provide exceptional protection against corrosion and wear. They are ideal for installation in places where excavation is not a real option, and where long life and maximum safety is crucial. This could be busy roads, public and tourist attraction places, coastal areas or locations with oil or gasoline contamination.
The main features of the Premium 100 gate valves are:
- Superior corrosion protection: 300 µm internal and external epoxy coating and external PUR coating
- Exceptional wear protection: Stem of stainless duplex steel, thrust collar and wedge nut of ECO BRASS DZR CW724R, and bonnet bolts of stainless steel A4
- Full traceability: A unique serial number for each valve is linked to material and test records
- Renowned AVK design: AVK valves comply to the highest standards
AVK Premium 100 valves are available in five main types:
- Flanged gate valves, short
- Flanged gate valves, long
- Gate valves with black/blue PE ends
- Gate valves with SafeTech/Profuse PE ends
- Service connection valves with black/blue PE ends
See the full range in our product finder.