Ensuring a reliable water supply
AVK Premium 100 gate valves provide exceptional protection against corrosion and wear. They are ideal for installation in places where excavations are not a real option, and where long life and maximum safety is crucial such as busy roads, public and tourist attraction places, coastal areas or locations with oil or gasoline contamination.
By ensuring a safe and reliable water supply, the Premium 100 gate valves protect our natural resources and contribute to the UN sustainable development goals.
Main features of AVK Premium 100 gate valves
Superior corrosion protection
AVK Premium 100 gate valves offer superior corrosion protection, all made in-house:
- External PUR coating of minimum 1.5 mm layer thickness effectively protects the valve, eliminates the risk of any galvanic corrosion and any risk that electrical currents will penetrate the valve. Additionally, it provides total protection in aggressive or polluted soils.
- Internal and external epoxy coating of minimum 300 µm layer thickness, exceeding GSK requirements
- Documented pinhole free
Exceptional wear protection
The valves are designed to withstand minimum 10 times the EN1074-1 requirements to opening/closing cycles, corresponding to minimum 25,000 under normal flow/pressure conditions.
- Stem of duplex w. 1.4362 stainless steel provides optimum corrosion resistance and strength
- Wedge nut and thrust collar of high-performance Silicon-brass DZR CW724R provides high strength, exceptional wear resistance and superior corrosion resistance
- Bonnet bolts of stainless steel A4
- AVK’s renowned rubber compounds featuring multiple drinking water approvals ensure the highest quality level and unmatched wear and tear resistance
A unique serial number for each valve is linked to material and test records. We have made an infographic explaining how this allows for full traceability. Download infographic
Renowned AVK design
AVK valves comply to the highest standards, and the sturdy gate valve design ensures reliability and durability. Our valves are thereby a cost-efficient solution. Learn more about the renowned AVK gate valve design.