Find product details here:
- Pressure reducing valve (PRV), reduced bore, 859/000X-001
- Pressure reducing valve (PRV), full bore, 859/100X-001
- Pressure sustaining/relief valve (PSV), reduced bore, 859-001X-001
- Pressure sustaining/relief valve (PSV), full bore, 859/101X-001
- Constant flow valve (CFV), reduced bore, 859/002X-001
- Constant flow valve (CFV), full bore, 859/102X-001
Unique design features
AVK control valves are the safe choice offering accurate regulation, easy maintenance and long durability:
- All non-coated metal parts of stainless steel AISI 316 as standard
- Fusion bonded GSK approved epoxy coating (300 micron)
- AVK's own drinking water approved rubber compounds
- Modular pilot system enables easy fitting to other applications without replacing the valve
- Adjustment of regulating speed for full control
- Parabolic plug design provides precise regulation and stability at low flow
- Large diaphragm secures fast reaction to minor changes in pressure
- Lifted seat prevents damage inside the valve body due to cavitation
- AVK design and manufacture with 100% pressure test and 10-year warranty
Find more details about features and benefits in our Insight section.
Find product selection recommendations and online calculator for valve sizing.
Find our videos including a video explaining how a constant flow valve works.