We are pleased to introduce an extension of our range of flexible combi cross. The range now also includes combi cross with DN250 and DN300 centre part and valves in DN150, 200, 250 and 300.
The flexible combi cross offers maximum flexibility, as the centre part can be combined with 3 or 4 valves of different sizes, or with a blind cap for later installation of a valve, on any of the four outlets. Often only two of the valve outlets are needed in full DN size, whereas the other valve outlets are connected to pipes of smaller dimensions.
Therefore, it is not necessary to use reduction or transition flanges to reduce one or more of the outlets to the appropriate size.
If needed, the valves can easily be replaced by valves in other dimensions, as the design enables vertical replacement without the use of special tools.
The combi cross is anchored in the chamber by means of high-strength fixation lugs on the centre part, which means that replacement of valves will not affect the high safety of the anchoring.
- Flexible design - no need for reduction or transition flanges
- Easy replacement of valves
- Safe anchoring of centre part
- Full bore centre outlet allows for pipe cleaning
- Renowned AVK gate valve design
- Service valve outlet points with optimum corrosion protection
- Combi cross also available in DN400