AC.MO is a member of the AVK Group and a renowned supplier of smart solutions for irrigation and equipment for water management. After several years of research, investment and more than 70,000 successful installations in Italy and abroad, AC.MO has developed Hydropass, a Smart Irrigation System that manages large irrigation networks, which is used by an increasing number of water authorities with great results in terms of monitoring and controlling irrigation.
Monitor, plan and optimise irrigation
After more than 20 years of research and development, AC.MO has developed an automated measurement equipment for saving water resources and for bringing benefits on the management of large irrigation networks.
Hydropass consists of a one-piece body with integrated flow meter, automatic control valve and flow limiter. The system does not need external power supply as it is completely battery-operated with a battery lifespan of 10 years.
The Smart Irrigation System can be connected to national databases with weather and soil data which helps forecast the most efficient irrigation scheduling. This forecasted scheduling leads to immediate improvement of the irrigation operations saving water, energy, time and costs.
The Hydropass system is composed of:
- Diaphragm hydraulic valve with nylon reinforced membrane, tested for 5,000 cycles and tested to ensure smooth and gradual operation to avoid dangerous overpressure
- Flow meter with IP68 protection
- Flow limiter in high performance construction with self-modulation rubber washer, low pressure loss and free bore. It is integrated in the ductile iron body and encapsulated by the robust stainless carter.
- Standard options are threaded straight, threaded elbow and flanged. Optionally other connections to meet any request from the field.
Hydropass is offered as a stand-alone configuration or with a communication module for real time data collection.
Management and communication
The system is managed by a Hydrokey (an electronic battery-operated key) or by the Hydropass app, and data is collected by a dedicated management software with a simple and user-friendly graphical and tabular interface.
The communication configuration and the LoRa radio module allow an advanced metering infrastructure for collecting real time data over long distances and with no traffic costs.
Benefits for users and water authorities
In addition to all the product features, the Hydropass Smart Irrigation System focuses on the development of the three pillars of sustainability: environmental protection, economic savings and social development. This is supported by achievement of ISO 14017:2022 certification, and installation of the Hydropass system benefits all stakeholders.
Benefits for end users:
- irrigation control
- optimised agricultural yield
- irrigation tips
Benefits for water authorities:
- water savings
- operation and maintenance cost savings
- energy savings
- continuous water resource control
See animation for more product details
Complete product range for irrigation
We also offer a wide range of other products and solutions for your irrigation project, including gate valves, butterfly valves, check valves, control valves, air valves, filters, service connection valves, hydrants, IoT sensors, couplings, dismantling joints, fittings and repair clamps.
Download irrigation price list
Hydropass hydrometer HNS
- Integrated ultrasonic meter
- No moving parts and no influence from external magnetic fields
- Battery-powered: 10-year lifespan
- Certified by European Laboratory according to ISO 16399
- Body in ductile iron EN GJS-500-7
- FBE coating, 300 um, RAL 5005
Hydropass hydrometer HK
- Integrated mechanical flow meter tangential type
- Certified according to standard EN 14268
- Body in ductile iron EN GJS-400-15
- FBE coating, 250 um, RAL 5010