We are pleased to inform that our dimension range of double eccentric butterfly valves with internal/external epoxy coating has been extended with DN150 in both PN16 and PN25.
Furthermore, our PN10 and PN16 valves with integral seat up to DN800 are now also available with internal enamel coating in compliance with DIN51178, EN ISO 11177 and DEV on the body.
See our complete range here
The new variants in our range have the usual features securing reliability and durability:
- low torques due to the tilted disc design
- no fluttering due to fixated disc
- corrosion protected shaft end zones
- high performance disc seal
- double shaft seal replaceable under pressure
- GSK approved epoxy coating, optionally with internal enamel
- easy handling due to minimised weight
- optional locking device enables gearbox replacement
Please refer to our insights section for more details.