- The head can be machined for several outlet configurations according to customer specifications.
- Without traffic break-away design (Type A) and with traffic break-away design (Type C) according to EN 14384
- Single shut-off and double shut-off
- DN 80 and DN 100
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of DIN EN 14384 and DIN EN 1074-6, CE approved.
- Lower barrel of epoxy coated ductile iron ensures the best available corrosion protection.
- Upper barrel of stainless steel for a modern look.
- Hydrant head of ductile iron with epoxy powder coating and extra UV resistant polyester coating.
The Multi hydrant is a modern, slim lined hydrant featuring our standard series 84 below ground barrel with all the components known from our existing range.
Please click below to find datasheets and make sure also to check out the animation.