AVK SUPA LOCK™ TAPPING HEAD WITH BLADE SHUT-OFF, PN10
For under pressure tapping on ductile iron, steel, other metal pipes and plastic pipes, with Supa Lock™ socket outlet
Supa Lock™ tapping head with blade shut-off for under pressure tapping on metal and plastic pipes. For drinking water and neutral liquids to max. 70° C
AVK Supa Lock™ is a patented service connection system consisting of tapping saddles, valves and fittings with a fast two-step assembly without threads or use of tools. Supa Lock™ features a corrosion protected push-in and quick-lock joint secured by a safety retainer which prevents demounting under pressure. The tapping head is designed with Supa Lock™ socket outlet, and features a cassette for blade shut-off acting as a temporary valve during the drilling process.
- Supa Lock™ joint offers an easy two-step assembly by pushing the Supa Lock™ spigot end into the Supa Lock™ socket end, and clicking on the safety retainer, which is fitted on the spigot end of the valves and fittings. The safety retainer is easy to mount and demount, and as extra safety the patented Supa Lock™ joint prevents demounting when the system is under pressure. The joint is sealed by two large O-rings of drinking water approved EPDM rubber.
The O-rings are placed on the spigot ends of the valves and fittings.
- The Supa Lock™ outlet is designed with rotation stop to prevent rotation during the tapping/drilling process
- Ø32 bore for standard drill bit sizes
- Ductile iron tapping head with a shut-off cassette acting as temporary blocking of the water path during a tapping and drilling operation
- Glass reinforced POM cassette sealed with O-rings of drinking water approved EPDM
- Cover of POM with an NBR gasket for permanent seal once tapping is complete
- Maximum tightness with O-rings sealing against the tapping head and two profiled O-rings sealing against the blade
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating in compliance with DIN 3476 part 1 and EN 14901, GSK approved
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|AVK ref. no.||DN
|1.||Tapping head||Ductile iron GJS-500-7 (GGG-50)|
|3.||Double gasket||EPDM rubber|
|4.||Cassette||POM with glass reinforcement|
|5.||Lock plate||Stainless steel|
|8.||Washer||Stainless steel A2|
|9.||Bolt||Stainless steel A2|
- Belgaqua approved