AVK Supa Lock™ sensor fitting, brass, PN16
Supa Lock™ sensor fitting of brass for water and neutral liquids to max. 20° C.
AVK Supa Lock™ is a patented service connection system consisting of valves, tapping saddles and fittings with an easy two-step assembly without threads or use of tools. Supa Lock™ features a push-in and quick-lock joint secured by a safety retainer which prevents demounting under pressure. The sensor fitting is designed with two internal threads for mounting of pressure and temperature sensors, and with rotation stop to prevent the fitting from rotating.
- Body of dezincification resistant brass complying with the EU directive
- Easy two-step assembly by pushing the Supa Lock™ spigot end into the Supa Lock™ socket end and clicking on the safety retainer
- The safety retainer is easy to mount and demount, and as extra safety the patented Supa Lock™ joint prevents demounting when the system is under pressure
- Designed with rotation stop to prevent the fitting from rotating
- The Supa Lock™ joint is sealed by two large O-rings of drinking water approved EPDM rubber
- Two internal threads (1/4" and 1/2") for mounting of two sensors in the same fitting.
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|AVK ref. no.||DN
|3.||Body||Dezincification resistant brass|