AVK UNIVERSAL SURFACE BOX
Universal surface box for AVK telescopic ext. spindle - Inscription "Fire"
AVK offers a very wide range of surface boxes in fixed, floating and height adjustable designs. The surface boxes of cast iron are pre-mounted with a sealing for optimum tightness between lid and body. The large chamber provides easy access for mounting and demounting extension spindles and the closed design protects the extension spindle against sand and dirt. Furthermore, the surface boxes offer deflection ability and internal fixation of extension spindles.
- Reversible surface box can be used as fixed and floating surface box
- With deflection ability
- Internal fixation of telescopic extension spindles
- Body and distance ring of ductile iron, lid of grey cast iron
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating in compliance with DIN 3476 part 1 and EN 14901, red RAL 3000
- Lid inscription: “Fire”
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|AVK ref. no.||L
|2.||Lid||Cast iron GJL-250 (GG-25)|
|4.||Distance ring||Ductile iron GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)|
|5.||Body||Ductile iron GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)|
- Designed to all standards