AVK GATE VALVE, FLANGED, NRS, 200 PSI/13.7 BAR
Flanged resilient seat gate valve with non-rising stem of alu-bronze and wrench nut. ANSI drilling, UL/FM approved. For water and fire protection applications to max. 70° C
AVK gate valves are designed with built-in safety in every detail. The wedge is fully vulcanized with AVK's own EPDM rubber compound with multiple drinking water approvals. It features an outstanding durability due to the ability of the rubber to regain its original shape, the double bonding vulcanization process and the sturdy wedge design. A triple stem sealing system, alu-bronze stem and the thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
|DN:||DN450 - DN600|
|Closing direction:||Clockwise to Close|
Fixed, integral wedge nut prevents vibration and ensures durability
- Wedge fully vulcanized with drinking water approved EPDM rubber and equipped with wedge shoes to provide smooth operation
- Alu-bronze stem and brass wedge nut for high corrosion resistance
- Gland-follower for re-tightening with three main O-rings
- No hollows or cavities where stagnant water might collect and cause contamination
- Stem nut in high strength alu-bronze
- Stem seal consisting of three O-rings in series with adjustable compression
- Thrust bearing consisting of stainless steel discs coated with a low friction, self-lubricating bronze-PTFE composite
- Round NBR bonnet gasket fixed in a recess to avoid blow out
- Countersunk and sealed stainless steel bonnet bolts encircled by the bonnet gasket
- ISO F16 actuator flange
- Integrated lifting eyes for easy handling
- Installation with horizontal or vertical stem
- Bosses for by-pass
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating in compliance with DIN 3476 part 1 and EN 14901, GSK approved.
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|AVK ref. no.||DN
|1.||Bonnet||Ductile iron 65-45-12|
|2.||Bonnet gasket||NBR rubber|
|3.||Body||Ductile iron 65-45-12|
|4.||Wedge rubber||EPDM rubber|
|5.||Wedge nut||Brass, DZR CW602N (CZ132)|
|6.||Wedge core||Ductile iron GJS-500-7 (GGG-50)|
|7.||Bolt, socket head||Stainless steel A2|
|8.||Wrench nut||Ductile iron 65-45-12|
|9.||Key||Stainless steel A4|
|11.||Wiper ring||NBR rubber|
|14.||Gland flange||Ductile iron 65-45-12|
|15.||Thrust collar||Alu-bronze CW307G|
|16.||Thrust washer||Stainless steel 1.4057 (431)|
|17.||Thrust bearing||Bronze / PTFE composite|
|19.||Stem seal O-ring||EPDM rubber|
|20.||Bonnet bolt||Stainless steel A4|
|21.||Gland flange bolt||Stainless steel A4|
- Hydraulic tests according to FM and UL Standards.
- Seat test 300 psi / 20,7 bar, shell test 400 psi / 27,6 bar, closing torque test, full travel operational test.
- FM Approved. UL listed.
- Designed according to FM 1120/1130, Designed according to UL 262
- Face-to-face dimension according to ASME B16.10, table 1, class 125
- Flange drilling to ANSI class 150.